Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Before and After

They’re Back! :-)

The daycare has been closed for the past two weeks while I was on ‘vacation’.  Of course there have been some changes and I even remembered to get a few ‘before’ shots this time.

In the yard we have the sunflowers growing in the pots on the left and right – before my vacation:

BA01 
And after;

BA02

The carrots in the big blue planter before;

BA03

And after;

BA04

The garden before;

BA05

And after;

BA06 

The shed/deck before;

BA07

And after;

BA08

None of those projects are completed yet.  Mother Nature and I still have more work to do.

Downstairs in the basement is where I spent most of my vacation.  The shower as it was for the 17 years I’ve lived here (yes, that’s about as clean as it gets);

BA09 

And after;

BA10 

The children call it ‘fancy’.  I’m happy my ‘vacation’ is over and I can go back to playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment