Monday, June 16, 2014

MCCA Conference 2014

So, I’m finally getting around to writing about my experience at MCCA’s conference – only a few weeks after the event.

There were some fabulous speakers – my favourite was Jeff A. Johnson.  So inspiring.
I also took several hands-on workshops.  One on woodworking activities;

Conf14-01

Conf14-02

Conf14-03

And one on creating water walls;

Conf14-04

Conf14-05

I’m planning to add a woodworking centre and water wall to our outdoor space this summer.
Then I also spent a day learning to play the ukulele – loved it!  Robin & Toni Christie from New Zealand kept us busy – no time for pictures.  I suppose I could have included a picture of my bright yellow ukulele but I haven’t taken one yet – maybe later.   :-)

I’m looking forward to even more hands-on learning – outdoors with local presenters – at the upcoming Nature Summit in September.

Never stop playing and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment