Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rona Parts

Prior to my vacation I had made several trips to various stores to see the selection of bathroom fixtures for my planned renovation.  On one trip to Rona I noticed a display of ‘firewood’ by the exit.

I don’t know why anyone would want to burn such lovely pieces of wood.  I bought three packages to add to the loose parts area in the yard.  There was only one day left before my vacation so the children had little time to experiment with the new supplies but one child did make a ‘snowflake’;


Yesterday – first day back after vacation – there was a lot more excitement about the new loose parts – so many to choose from;


Foundations to build;


Creative design elements;


and even an interesting literacy component;


I can’t wait to see what they come up with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment